A pleasing personality wins friends and influences people.
Always keep that trait if you can.
Being enough is the base level of that pleasing personality. Being enough is the difference between being a people pleaser and being loved by people. The latter is the score to keep.
This treatment is going to fill you up with your own goodness. Not the kind of goodness that comes with conceit. This treatment will fill you with the goodness that makes you complete and whole and happy. So that you can then give of your surplus and not give from your lacking.
The Embodiment of Enoughness
- Close your eyes and enter into silence.
- Imagine yourself sitting in a room that is all white with no edges.
- You are sitting on a white chair of your choosing.
- Imagine yourself with purple skin.
- In your hand is fruit that you are enjoying and you have eaten yourself all the way to full and you are looking for a place to put your fruit down.
- Feel your tight belly rise and lower.
- As you feel the sensation of being full, say “Enough.”
- Continue to feel the full and tight belly feeling on your purple body.
- Say “Enough.”
- Feel this feeling for a few minutes.
- Then bring yourself back to the present moment.
- Close the feeling out with Ho’oponopono.
Let go! Let God! Let it be!